Monday 4 February 2013

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

I'm starting this blog because 1, I used to have a blog about UFO's back in 2011, but I was pretty busy at the time so I stopped updating it. But now I have found some interest again, and some more time! And also because 2, I have an interest in remarkable, odd, weird, and bizarre stuff happening recently from all over the world.

I am not really talking about paranormal and/or conspiracy stuff, but more in the likes of stuff with a hidden (and sometimes obvious) sense of humour. I had this idea for a while now, but an article I read recently made me actually do it. The article itself can be found here. It descibes how a man in Florida found himself naked on a family's rooftop at 7 p.m. and after jumping from the roof, he starts to take a television off the wall and rubs the family's clothing on his face, empties the vacuum cleaner with his mouth and after almost being shot 3 times he starts to masturbate furiously on the ground.

Me personally found the article not only incredibly hilarious but also simply amusing to read. That why I want to share news like this with you people, this being my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment